Please contact us to verify full price for the following, with taxes (8% Provincial, 5% Federal).
5 rooms with a WiFi signal:
- 2 are kitchens with 2 rooms, dogs o.k.. One has 2 double beds, cost sleeping only $60 for 1 to 2 in one bed, $66 for 2 in 2 beds; the other 1 queen & 1 double – add $2 to cost, and if specifically requesting separated rooms, add another $4.
- 1 with 2 double beds (see photo). Cost $60 for 1 to 2 adults in 1 bed, and $66 for 2 adults in 2 beds.
- 2 that allow minimal cooking (can add a microwave or toaster oven); 1 is dog friendly; both have 2 double beds, cost $60 for 1 to 2 in one bed, $66 for 2 in 2 beds.
Rooms with no Wifi signal – please note> WiFi can still be accessed by the office:
- 1 with 2 double beds & 1 twin = sleep 5, +add a roll-a-way to sleep 6. Cost starts at $56 for 1 to 2 adults in 1 bed.
- 1 full kitchen with 1 queen bed (see photo); +can add a roll-a-way. Cost -sleeping only- $54 for 1 adult.
- 1 full kitchen (separate from bed area) with 1 double bed; +can add a roll-a-way. Cost -sleeping only- $52 for 1
- These smaller 4 rooms are accessed from a lower parking area by 6 steps (or walk a few extra feet to avoid the steps); a picnic table and fire ring is located next to the steps – use for camp stove cooking, or as extra seating:
- 1 with 1 queen bed. Cost $52 for 1 adult.
- 1 with 1 double bed. Cost $50 for 1 adult.
- 1 with 1 double bed. Cost $50 for 1 adult – check out this room if you have allergies – no pets or smokers permitted.
- 1 dorm with 2 twin beds. Cost $22 +5% if willing to share (same sex), or pay $40 +13% tax to not share – no amenities provided other than bedding, a towel, soap & t.p. (note- minimal cooking is permitted in this room)
Additional fees and charges (all subject to the 13% tax):
Add $8 for a second adult or teen in the same bed (unless cost already included); half price for a child (infants, n/c as we have no cribs). A roll-a-way cot is $12 – adult, and $8 – child.
Add $2 for a microwave or toaster oven, plus $1 per set of dishes, utensils, etc (note> only some rooms permit minimal cooking); a dish cloth, towel and soap included. Note when staff is in, it is free to use the office microwave. We ask you consider smells when preparing food so as not to offend others – note> be wary, new friends may appear if b.b.q-ing! – both winged, as well as 2 and 4 legged nuisances have been observed on occasion.
Add $8 (1-2 people) to $10 for a full kitchen (includes a toaster, and most everything else you might need)
Add $2 to $10 per pet
Occasionally extra charges are applied for damages, or other, where our costs are increased by some guests – we suggest referring to the Information Handbook in the room on arrival to avoid these.
Room amenities – note> for each not required, take off $2
Fridge, TV, coffee/tea makings, WiFi
Please ask if you’d like to borrow an iron and board, a hair dryer, or an electric kettle
Discounted rates are usually available for stays longer than 1 night, and to Seniors’ who mention this website – the amount varies as to services required.
RV Hookups & Tenting
The Campground is open from snow melt to freeze-up.
Prices shown are for 1 person; expect to add $1 for each additional adult, depending on the services required. Fees for hookups may be lower for smaller units. Fees may be increased for those who do not recycle and/or keep their site free of litter (including that associated with smoking; note> only firewood to be burned in rings)
- $12 to use a serviced site:
(6 pull-thrus with water & sewer> 2 with 30 amp, 4 with 20 amp, and 7 back-ins> 2 with 30 amp + W&S; 4 with 15 amp + W&S, and 1 with 15 & 30 amp)
- Add $2 for a water hookup
- Add $2 for a sewer hookup
- Add $2 for a 15 or 20 amp hookup/
$3 for 30 amp or $4 if running a heater or air conditioner full time
(please note> staff must be consulted if intending to run more than
1 air conditioner, and/or a microwave or hair dryer at same time)
- $9 Tenting with table, fire ring, WC access
- $2 boon-docking / dry camping + $1 to leave garbage or recycling
- Add $3 for a hot shower (with 1 use of WC)
- Add $? campfire wood – with more frequent bans and dry conditions, we may not have any on hand; it is suggested you bring your own, or forage in the nearby woods.
- There may be a charge of 50 cents to use our washroom (WC) facilities – includes all persons except tenters
Payments & Cancellations
Visa, Mastercard, Interac Flash, and Cash are accepted (a % discount is offered for cash or interact payment).
Most reservations require a credit card, and charges will be applied when not cancelled as follows (usually only 1 night, but could be up to 50% on bookings for longer stays if have turned others away):
Between May 1 and September 30
- for a 1 night booking of a regular room, by 2 pm the previous day
- for a 1 night booking of a kitchen, 2 days notice
- for longer-stays, ½ the number of days reserved for (e.g.1week=4 days notice, and so on up to 4weeks =14 days notice minimum)
Between October 1 and April 30
*2 times the number of days of notice indicated above